-
June 22nd, 2003, 07:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey! Congratulations on me! I have more or less successfully recruited another soldier for the worldwide Super8 filmers army! She's a film student and is planning to get herself a camera soon. Good luck to her then or what! Ain't I good... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 22nd, 2003, 07:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh yeah, one more thing, you know what they told her at the film school when she spit out the idea of starting to film super8? They told her to leave it and go for 16mm instead. They said it wouldn't be worth the trouble. That's lame, isn't it [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
-
June 22nd, 2003, 09:17 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yep... We don't see very many women
[img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] folk around hear friend. You get this
pretty little gale to come on by ... sit and talk
a spell. We'll be [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] right nice.
After all we don't want this to be an all boys
club ya hear?
-
June 22nd, 2003, 10:31 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I hear ya! I already mailed her the link.
-
June 23rd, 2003, 01:00 AM
#5
HB Forum Moderator
Well, if we play it low key, she'll think we're snooty. If we play it high key, she'll think, um, er... [img]redface.gif[/img]
Thanks Sander Pander for your recruiting ability.
I've been recruiting, and one person can't seem to
get through hostboard's registration system. So all they can do is read and not post. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Apparently he's got lots of questions.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks